Glastonbury Public Schools and ACTFL Present MOPI Workshop
Time: 8:00:00 AM - 4:01:00 PM
The Glastonbury Public Schools and ACTFL are presenting an "ACTFL MOPI Assessment Workshop" at Glastonbury High School on July 18-19, 2016.
Benefits of MOPI training include:
- apply key principles of teaching and testing for proficiency to curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices
- establish program goals in terms of performance outcomes
- determine student placement, progress, and performance
- articulate within and across language programs
- apply to become a certified OPI tester
For more information please click on the Detail Link below for more information. Online registration begins on January 15, 2016 at www.actfl.org.
Back to Main List