CT COLT now accepting website advertising
The Board of Directors of the Connecticut Council of Language Teachers would like to invite you to place banner advertisements on the new CT COLT website (www.ctcolt.org).
- The design of the web pages allows for only ONE banner advertisement per page.
- All banner advertisements will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The CT COLT website receives approximately 165 hits per day. At certain times of the year, the number of hits is substantially higher.
- Advertisers should visit the CT COLT website to decide on which page(s) they would like their banner ad(s) to appear. If a banner advertisement appears on the LEFT column of a web page, it means that the page has been taken. If an advertiser wishes to place an advertisement on that specific page at a later date, he/she should contact Paul St. Louis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ascertain when that page will be available.
- Renewals of web page commitments are subject to whether the page(s) has/have been reserved by other advertisers.
- All banner advertisements should be related to the enhancement and support of world languages and global education.
- Banner advertisements will not be posted to the CT COLT website until payment has been received.
For more information, please click on the "Details" link below.
Back to News List: