For Conference Exhibitors
Date: October 23, 2017
Location: Radisson Hotel in Cromwell, CT
Theme: World Languages: A CAN-DO Mindset
Call for Proposals: Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal.
Information About Exhibiting: For information about exhibiting at the CT COLT Fall Conference, please contact Mary Rose Granka.
Fall Conference Exhibitor Registration:
Please be sure to complete your forms and submit your payment so we can assign your location at our Fall Conference.
Thank you: CT COLT would like to express its sincere gratitude to all the companies and organizations which are sponsoring and will be exhibiting at the 2017 Fall Conference. Please click here to view a list of sponsors, exhibitors, organizational exhibitors and donors.
Materials To Download:
- Letter to Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Booth Specifications
- Do you want to exhibit at the fall conference? Please click here to download the exhibitor booth registration form.
- Are you an organization which would like to exhibit at the fall conference? Please click here to download the organizational table registration form.
- Guidelines for ONLINE REGISTRATION: Exhibitors and Exhibitor/Presenters do not pay any conference registration fee. Exhibitor/Presenters may register online and NOT do the payment section OR they may register by mail.
- Registration Materials and Forms
- Online registration is now OPEN. You may register online by clicking HERE. Exhibitors and Exhibitors and Presenters do not pay a registration fee. Please do NOT complete the PayPal payment portion of the registration.
- Fillable/Printable Registration Form for Exhibitors ONLY. Please move the cursor with your mouse to move between fields. If you use the TAB key, the fields will be accessed in a random order.
Directions to the Radisson Hotel in Cromwell, CT
The address for the Radisson Hotel is 100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416.
You might want to "google" this address for more precise directions.