Pegasus Pride Award
CT COLT would like to recognize and highlight some of the many dedicated world language teachers represented by our membership - teachers who, day in and day out, work hard in their classrooms to underscore the importance and to promote the development of foreign language skills among their students.
- All nominees must be current CT COLT members in good standing for at least the last five years.
- Nominees must have been teaching world language full-time for at least five years.
- Nominees should demonstrate:
- Respect for cultural differences
- Involvement or Interest in professional growth within the language field
- Dedication to students
- Enthusiasm for languages and for teaching
- Teacher may nominate self or colleague.
- Nominations are divided into eight CT COLT regions of the state.
- One or two individuals per region are selected at random.
- Individuals selected will:
- be highlighted in the CT COLT World Language News Exchange.
- receive one year's free membership to CT COLT.
- be identified in a letter sent to their superintendents.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Please click here to download a copy of the Nomination Form.