Summary of Activities
The Connecticut Council of Language teachers offers the following professional development activities to its members each year:
- The Annual Fall Conference which is usually held on the last Monday of October.
- Technology Academy which offers workshops at various locations in the state of Connecticut throughout the academic year.
The Connecticut Council of Language Teachers sponsors the following student-based activities each year:
- The Rhyme Celebration - usually in March
- The Poetry Recitation Contest - usually in April
- The Poster Contest - deadline usually in March
- The Essay Contest - deadline usually in March