Why Join CT COLT?
Check out our printable brochure.
CT COLT Position Papers
Supporting the Study of World Language and Computer Science
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) Guiding Principles
- ACTFL Toolkit (2016): Every Student Succeeds Act
- Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER): Advocacy Page
- The Joint National Committee for Languages and National Council for Languages and International Studies JNCL(-NCLIS): Advocacy Alerts (innovation, STEM, national security, dual language education, the achievement gap, and more)
- Information about CT graduation requirements (including World Language)
- Information for Classicists