Current Job Postings
Post a Job
Executive Director / Literacy Volunteers of Southern CT
- Position: Multi languages
- Start date: 08/02/21
- For more information: Please visit this site: https://lvsct.org/
- Do you want to do some good in the world? The role of the Executive Director is to ensure that all the students and volunteers receive the support and the resources necessary to enable them to reach their maximum level of success. This includes securing funds for programs, matching tutors and students, recommending appropriate books and resources, initial and ongoing assessment of students and working with the Tutor Trainer and the Board of Directors to ensure a steady stream of well-trained tutors coming into and staying with the Agency. The ED will administer and develop programs within the scope of the agency’s mission, vision, values and the policies and objectives established by the Board of Directors.
- This is a part-time position, with salary commensurate with experience.
- Send letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
- (Posted to the CT COLT website on 06/13/21)
Branford High School
- Position: Spanish 9-12 (open until 06/15/2021)
- Start date: 09/01/21
- For more information: Please visit this site: www.branfordschools.org
- Spanish teacher certification required: 023 (or 023 eligible) and additional World Language certifications preferred
- (Posted to the CT COLT website on 5/31/21)